- At just 16 years of age Dougie Baldwin has had a big year. He's appeared in two ABC series, Upper Middle Bogan and Nowhere Boys, currently screening on ABC3.
december 05 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- Remember when Chris Lilley would finish a series, drop the mic, and vanish in a cloud of "I'm not sure what I'll do next, enjoy the next couple of years desperately waiting to hear back from me suckaaaaaaz"? Not no more he don't...
december 03 | blog.australiantumbleweeds.com
- Spoiled teen princess Ja'mie is a mass of contradictions. She is selfish, racist, classist, homophobic, condescending, immature, incredibly vain, and generally clueless. But as portrayed by Lilley, she is somehow compelling...
december 02 | www.grantland.com
- Well, this news sucks: TVNZ have announced that Nothing Trivial has been cancelled and will not be returning in 2014.
november 28 | www.stuff.co.nz
- Sarah Lambert wasn't around in the 1960s but Love Child, the drama series she created for the Nine Network, sets to capture that era of revolution, bohemia, youthful innocence and exuberance.
november 29 | if.com.au
- It's one of the ABC's hit dramas, pulling audiences of around 900,000 on Friday nights, but Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries is in doubt for a third season.
november 29 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- Secrets & Lies could be one of the most successful Aussie shows ever - and it hasn't even gone to air yet.
november 28 | www.news.com.au
- The Nine Network today revealed details of its upcoming telemovie on Schapelle Corby, a miniseries on Gina Rinehart and a telemovie chronicling a near- disaster involving a Qantas flight.
november 26 | if.com.au
- If it wasn't for our public broadcasters we really wouldn't see much in the way of local comedy on Free to Air.
november 26 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- Chris Lilley's most complex creation, troubled Tongan schoolboy Jonah Takalua, looks certain to return in his own series. The project will follow Lilley's present series Ja'mie: Private School Girl.
november 25 | www.theherald.com.au
- Jacquelin Perske has created some of Australia's best loved television drama including the series Spirited, Love My Way and Little Fish - a film starring Cate Blanchett, Sam Neil and Hugo Weaving. She's currently writing a series about war correspondents at Gallipoli.
november 22 | www.abc.net.au
- US critics make the point that a number of Australian critics (myself included) have noted: that Ja'mie: Private School Girl has too much Ja'mie and not enough relief with other Chris Lilley characters.
november 24 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- The ultimate mean girl is now the star of her own Kardashian-style reality series in "Ja'mie King: Private School Girl." To learn more about the new show we spoke with comedian Chris Lilley, who created and plays Ja'mie King.
november 20 | www.metro.us
- 01 - The Outlaw Michael Howe (ABC1)
- 02 - Small Time Gangster (SBS One)
Ratings Top 10
- November 24 - 30
- 1.384m - Dancing With The Stars
- 1.371m - 60 Minutes
- 1.304m - Nine News Sunday
- 1.142m - The Ashes: First Test - Australia V England Session 3
- 1.125m - Seven News - Sun
- 1.121m - Sunday Night
- 1.111m - Highway Patrol-Mon
- 1.094m - Home And Away
- 1.057m - Nine News
- 1.049m - Seven News
- 1 - Melissa Jaffer (1936)
- 6 - Alexandra Fowler (1961)
- 7 - Basia A'Hern (1989)
- 7 - Emily Browning (1988)
- 9 - Annalise Braakensiek (1972)
- 11 - Richard Carter (1953)
- 11 - Tasneem Roc (1978)
- 12 - Nicola Charles (1969)
- 14 - Rebecca Gibney (1964)
- 14 - Nadine Garner (1970)
- 15 - Kirsty Lee Allan (1984)
- 16 - Paul Leyden (1972)
- 16 - Georgie Parker (1964)
- 16 - Miranda Otto (1967)
- 18 - Bridie Carter (1970)
- 19 - Cameron Nugent (1974)
- 19 - Alyce Platt (1963)
- 20 - Jerome Ehlers (1958)
- 23 - Lucy Bell (1968)
- 24 - Matt Passmore (1972)
- 26 - Steve Bisley (1951)
- 26 - Nikolai Nikolaeff (1981)
- 28 - Kane McNay (1984)
- 28 - Alex Dimitriades (1973)
- 28 - Neil Pigot (1961)
- 28 - Josephine Byrnes (1966)