- Kath and Kim's "noice, different, unusual" Patterson Lakes home has sold after a month on the market, fetching a foxy seven-figure sale price.
december 07 | www.realestate.com.au
- If ever a TV show could be described as radio with pictures, it's the new Working Dog comedy series Pacific Heat.
november 21 | au.news.yahoo.com
- Another comedy featured in ABC's Comedy Showroom this year looks set for a full series. The Letdown marks the first narrative comedy series to be produced by The Chaser's Giant Dwarf Productions.
december 04 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- Former Neighbours actor Craig McLachlan talks about new period crime drama The Dr Blake Mysteries and reminisces about his '80s soap heyday.
november 29 | www.whatsontv.co.uk
- From The Kettering Incident to Rosehaven, the isolation and dark beauty of Australia's island state is bringing resounding success to the screen
november 24 | www.theguardian.com
- Stage and screen actor Peter Sumner, best known for Spyforce, Play School and Star Wars has died aged 74.
november 23 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- The lush, sprawling and compulsively watchable Australian TV series A Place to Call Home, whose fourth season begins streaming on Acorn.tv in the U.S. on Thursday, has been tagged a Down Under Downton Abbey.
november 21 | www.star-telegram.com
- If you haven't caught up on A Place to Call Home airing on streaming channel Acorn, you should clear your schedule and binge watch until Season 4 is released on Thanksgiving Day
november 21 | parade.com
- Australian television's most loved private detective could become an Indiana Jones-style action hero on the big screen if producers behind Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries can pull it off.
november 17 | www.smh.com.au
- Australia's commercial TV networks may attempt to drop their obligations to deliver a quota of children's drama content and instead pay the ABC to it
november 16 | mumbrella.com.au
- A new local drama series, Fighting Season, has been commissioned by Foxtel to air in 2018. The six part drama from Goalpost Pictures is a character-driven drama about Australian soldiers returning from Afghanistan.
november 15 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- Every now and then a TV network will knock back a proposal, only to see it get picked up and become a success elsewhere. One of those programs was a World War II drama called The Sullivans.
november 15 | televisionau.com
- Playmaker Media is behind a new TV miniseries profiling iconic 60s rock band The Easybeats. Friday on My Mind is one of seven local television dramas funded under the new $20m Made in NSW Fund
november 14 | www.tvtonight.com.au
- It's the early 1990s and a young Rodger Corser has just taken to the stage in a simple pub in Melbourne's northeastern suburbs... And so begins his road to stardom. More than two decades later Corser's regarded as one of the biggest stars on Australian television.
november 11 | www.heraldsun.com.au
- Nine has unveiled its programming line-up for the new year, and with it sees the return of Underbelly -- this time focused on the "untold, uncut" story of Mark "Chopper" Read.
november 09 | if.com.au
- The Young Doctors was destined to be one of Australia's shortest lived serial dramas but in an ironic twist became the longest-running of its time.
november 08 | televisionau.com
- The Australian series that has been a big hit around the world with teen audiences has successfully found a way to reinvent itself.
november 07 | www.theage.com.au
- 02 - Pacific Heat (Netflix)
- 1 - Ivy Latimer (1994)
- 1 - Melissa Jaffer (1936)
- 1 - Jane Turner (1960)
- 3 - Richard Cawthorne (1976)
- 6 - Alexandra Fowler (1961)
- 7 - Basia A'Hern (1989)
- 7 - Emily Browning (1988)
- 11 - Hamish Blake (1981)
- 11 - Richard Carter (1953)
- 11 - Tasneem Roc (1978)
- 12 - Nicola Charles (1969)
- 14 - Rebecca Gibney (1964)
- 14 - Nadine Garner (1970)
- 16 - Paul Leyden (1972)
- 16 - Georgie Parker (1964)
- 16 - Miranda Otto (1967)
- 18 - Bridie Carter (1970)
- 18 - Frankie J Holden (1952)
- 19 - Cameron Nugent (1974)
- 19 - Alyce Platt (1963)
- 23 - Lucy Bell (1968)
- 24 - Danny Raco (1979)
- 24 - Matt Passmore (1972)
- 26 - Steve Bisley (1951)
- 26 - Nikolai Nikolaeff (1981)
- 26 - Danielle Cormack (1970)
- 26 - Steve Le Marquand (1967)
- 28 - Kane McNay (1984)
- 28 - Alex Dimitriades (1973)
- 28 - Neil Pigot (1961)
- 28 - Josephine Byrnes (1966)
- 29 - Gavin Harrison (1970)